The Cling Workbench finds and displays UPnP compatible devices on your local network, and allows you to control and monitor the device's services.
- Automatic discovery of all UPnP devices, browsing of all device and service metadata such as actions and state variables.
- Extensive logging options for learning UPnP and how devices communicate.
- Generic invocation of service actions with input and output argument handling, full support for event subscription and notification.
- A Service Provider Interface (SPI) for custom UPnP control points, write custom UIs for UPnP services and activate them with a click on "Use Service"
- Built-in generic control points for MediaRenderer and MediaServer browsing and control, Samsung TV messaging, InternetGatewayDevice NAT port mapping editor, etc.
- Optional HTTP Gateway and WAN Bridge, access your devices through a web-client, discover and control UPnP devices in different LANs.
Cling Workbench is Free Software, distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License.